You need a Teacher only to
Open the Teacher within yourself
I will be able to help You, if You help yourself
Your best Teacher is Your Path
Vladimir Liubarov has four degrees and an academic degree:
1. Kiev Polytechnic Institute. Course: Mechanical Engineering.
2.The Academy of State Management of Ukraine. Master`s degree in State management.
3. Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture. Master`s degree in Project management. An international project manager of “D” level.
4. Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev. Postgraduate. Course: psychology.
Vladimir Liubarov also has a PhD in state management. PhD thesis on branch management.
Full package of materials on overcoming the market crisis
What should I and my company do in crisis?
A master-class program
1. Crisis development stages
2. Who will be destroyed by the crisis?
3. Who will be fired first?
4. Intentional decrease of the competition level .
5. The main behavioral rule at crisis times
6. What should be kept in crisis?
8. Trade evolution stages .
9. Zero-risk enterprise.
10. Assets division .
11. Reputation .
Owners and executives
12. We’ll be able to do everything .
13. Three levels of owner’s maturity. Owner’s neurotic pride.
14. Growth of effectiveness in “don’t get it” .
15. Crisis has nothing to do with invalidity. Market and business invalidity .
16. Mature levels of situation context perception .
17. Laws of business .
18. Company management in crisis conditions.
19. The way out of the crisis strategy .
20. How to increase your business share in client’s business.
21. Boost of sales when nobody needs anything .
22. Boost of sales when nobody has money.
23. Boost of sales when nobody pays anybody .
24. Working with debtors .
25. Result at once.
26. How to increase activity .
27. Criteria of the staff .
28. Personal finances .
Technology of taking company out of the crisis.
29. Plan of the way out of the crisis .
30. School of the way out of the crisis .
31. Difficult or hard .
32. Working with executive’s personality.
Rough times pass, strong people stay
Structure of each material unit
A brief review of previous materials.
Technique of overcoming the crisis: what the owner should do. How to deal with top managers. How to run a company. How to control the staff.
Actions required: “What you need to do yourself”, “What you need to delegate”.
A preview of upcoming materials.
Those who don’t need this material: a natural person (an individual) not engaged in any from of business.
Those who need this material very much: owners and top managers of companies.
The undeniable benefit: precautionary measures allow you not to succumb to the problems and maladies and avoid loss as much as possible. Without timely diagnosis and analysis the loss will be immensely bigger. The earlier we start, the quicker we cope with the problem, the less we lose.
A special five – month’s subscription:
The subscription is personal and is to be paid for. Free subscription will not be available for the next five months. Each fortnight You will receive the current issue of the anti – crisis materials.
The risk is zero. Reimbursement guaranteed 100%.
We guarantee that if for any reason the content or the narration style fails to meet Your needs or You just happened to change your mind, You can withdraw from the subscription after having received the first two units, and we will return Your money fully.
Later usually means never.
The time is now.
the program of effective increase of sales
- to increase your company capacity
- to eliminate existent differences and miscoordination in customer support
- to provide executive discipline in working with orders
1. Audit and diagnostics. Interview with staff. Interview with clients. “Smart indicators”. Plan of future actions.
2. Preparatory or structural-functional stage. Sales market description. The design of business scheme of sales and mistakes correcting of which will lead to the necessary results. Elimination of internal contradiction. It must be done to occur. Function is charged with everything done. Function is responsible for the result. Function answers for internal transformation, resulting according to the place and time. Some functions can conflict with each other, opposing each other. The main task is to obviate contradictions and conflicts of functions. Contradicting functions applied at the same point and time block or even level each other.
3. Business process compression. Shortening of time a customer spends in the “service channel”. Service process comprehension. “Simply-Quickly-Easily”.
4. Procedures and regulations of customer service. How to make a customer want us? Channel management. Benefit is pleasure. Procedures are actions according to the event. Regulations are actions according to the time: reports, vertifications. Corporate regulations development.
5. Adoption of service rules inter personal contact. Customers typologization. Development of behavioral models and methods of communication with customers. Staff trainings on behavioral models and customers service. Caring communication. Rough acting – critical requirements. Soft acting – wishes. Separation of personality from the position.
Sequence of diagnosis steps
1. Current symptoms and needs. Personal interview: describing the current state of affairs.
2. Joint problem area formulation and problem statement.
3. Analysing the work of the enterprise. Interviewing the personnel: “the natives”, “the brains” and “the dispatchers”. Current state of affairs record: sales practice, sales accompaniment, existent customer service processes. Customers interviewing.
4. Finding and recording the gap between the initially announced demand and the revised one.
5. Searching for reasons that impede success or do not allow to:
-increase the sales rate;
-make the company function more self – sufficiently in order give the boss some extra time to bring new plans to life
-rationalize companies’ sales services work. Imposing order and discipline upon the sales process.
6. Recording the working process. Analysing the workplace activities. Confirmation of the reasons that had been found out.
7. Creating a detailed plan of measures to be taken in the next two or three years.
8. Structure of the report and the prospective plan on removing the obstacles on Your way to success:
- at the owners’ and board of directors’ level. What should the owner (chief executive) do about the sales and what kinds of activities should be avoided.
- the structure level of sales. Business development: different markets – differents sales approaches. Quantitative and qualitative indicators. The “All to one” and “One to all” marketing strategies. The locomotive “position”. Key competence. Stability economy. Company development – horizontal sales functions allocation: search, engaging, provodong service, accompaniment. To collect, to preserve, to multiply. Sales infrastructure development: eliminating rival flows. Separating the import and export sales flows. The “push” and “pull” markets.
- Process sales level. Correspondence between sales techniques and goals that had been set. Customer service process. Order processing period. Number of activity coordination with the customer. Customer interaction level. Attitude to customers and customer relations. Rules of establishing contact with the customer. What decisions does the involved peson make? What decisions influence profitability directly?
- Personnel and executor level. Sales managers’ behavioural patterns. Motivation on meeting the sales plans. Order and discipline of accomplishing the plan.
Report size – 3 to 5 pages.
9. Sequential implementation of the plan.
10.Compliance audit once in two months according to the approved plan.
The aim of program implementation:
а) high trade profitability;
b) establishing company’s market position and providing company’s market share increase.
Why our offer is unique: we take what you already have and make it work at least twice faster, therefore boosting the sales.
You are familiar with such terms as “inertia”, “innovation denial”, “lack of time for transformation” and so on; these are what we will overcome together.
The side effects of the program implementation are:
- establishing the rules of of market definition and further search for new market outlets for goods and services;
- sales business process aimed at process acceleration;
- reducing time spent on delivering the service to the customer and customer support;
- reduction of personnel;
- reducing the importance of personnel for sales to nothing;
- possibility to hire new sales assistants in the shortest possible time if needed;
- creating business rules for processing the order within the company;
- providing a general basis for further automation of the process (for example, by implementing new software for communicating with the customer and receiving feedback).
Полученный эффект будет кумулятивным, то есть будет положительно накапливаться во времени, что приведет к общему постоянному повышению объема продаж.
Throughout the whole program we carry out:
This product is designed for the three leading players and those who intend to become one of them.
for bosses and executive directors
The most valuable thing is free time of the owner
I need an individual and a system
to help me manage my group of companies all the time
NN, owner of a large holding company
The most valuable thing is free time of the owner, executive director and the director.
Criteria for the evaluation of quality of activity of the corporation, concern, holding or a group of companies is how much time does it take the owner, executive director or the director to run own business or companies.
Time and money are mostly mutually replaceable
The executive system “To fire the boss” is the system of effective release of the owner, executive director or the director of the corporation, concern, holding or a group of companies.
“I want to get rid of the actual front office of the company holding but at the same time I have no desire or intention to sell my business yet”.
“I already slogging my guts out, I work 14 hours a day, so does it mean that when my company holding business will develop intensively I will have to work 18 hours a day soon?”
“It seems strange that the structure of the group of companies appears to function on its own pretty happily and to operate independently apart from the targets set before the group of companies being managed”.
“I am sort of tired of this gruelling work – to move my corporation towards prosperity all the time. We have a board of directors, but sometimes even the chairman of the board asks himself “Do I have to be the scapegoat here?”
“As the board of directors chairman and the actual owner, I am absolutely fed up with this vague separation of responsibilities and authorities in my company holding. Who has to do this in our company? Who bears the responsibility for every single thing here?”
“I am the owner and the chairman of the board of directors in the corporation. I have this feeling that my corporation is absolutely indifferent to its own efectiveness. This may sound ridiculous, but it is very sad indeed. My corporation shows little interest in my business”.
The executive system “To fire the boss” creates rules making every employee of concern or holding raise effectiveness of the whole corporation pursuing own ends and aiming own benefits.
It is always flattering not to
show up where they are waiting for you.
If you don’t think in advance as an owner and if you’re not ready to delegate some amount of responsibility to the structural units, then it’s not time for you to withdraw from administering job yet.
Warning: if you plan to be an asset management chairman or simply head your companies for the rest of your life – you shouldn’t read any further. “A great person is likely to ruin himself” – Benjamin Franklin said. This is the reason why the majority of company owners and asset management chairmen happen to develop their companies, not their business, unfortunately.
"To fire the Boss™"
Purpose of the “To fire the BossTM” program:
а) to disengage the owner or the asset management chairman from handling his company holding, group of companies and concern as much as possible, gradually separating him from managing the companies and focusing his attention on business administering.
b) to provide business development of a group of companies under supervision of the owner of the asset management chairman.
c) to preserve and increase profitability of company holdings and concerns. To strengthen and develop corporate and groups of companies business.
I like lazybones. I like lazybones who
are able to adjust the whole system and provide the result.
NN, an owner of a large corporation
To supervise means not to hinder good people’s work
Stage One. “The Owner”
Stage One Content:
1. The essence of a company’s, group of companies and business emerging and genesis. Who bears all the weight of the world?
2. The purpose is to withdraw from holding, concern or trust (group of companies), but stay engaged in business administering.
3. Choose your position: asset management chairman, owner, investor.
4. Different patterns of owner’s role in relationship with every company in a holding or a concern.
5. Use corporate management for business only. The board of directors and all of the kind.
6. What the owner should do after withdrawing from the company.
Stage One is what happens “Year in, year out”. For any corporation or trust the indicator of management quality is the period of time within which the owner, the supervising manager and the asset management chairman can withdraw from their duties without hampering the trust, concern or holding development speed and without harm to profitability rates. This period of time can be increased gradually: first it will be a week, then a month, after that a quarter, and finally a year or more.
The more responsible your nature is,
the less you crave for power.
Stage Two. “The subordinate director” – “The owner and the administrators”
Stage Two Content:
1. The risks that the owner and the asset management chairman face. Trust or corporation area of activity certification. Risks of business corporate management loss. Risks related to the trust or holding. Business – related risks. Risks related to the asset management chairman personality.
2. The future administrators of your business – picking the leaders and the followers technique.
3. Coherence of goals within the trust or holding. Reaching an agreement with business administrator and the board of directors.
4. Level of structural units autonomation and their sovereignty degree: what should be delegated, what should be put forward as a purpose, as an aim and what should be evaluated.
5. The owner’s control. What to do if you have too many business administrators and directors. Choosing the holding or trust points of reference. Things to control in your business and things to control in your trust that runs this business.
6. To ask or to offer. To find and to maintain. Autonomy or independence in the trust.
Stage Two essentially focuses on “Under any circumstances not losing the grip and multiplying the result by all means”. Many good ideas and initiatives came to nothing because of poor distribution of authority, even within the Board of Directors. This is called overlapping authority or conflicting loyalties and describes a situation when rights and authorities over certain problems and functions are delegated to several executives without clear instructions about the limits of the authority given, and also without an interaction pattern and data exchange mode. In corporate management, solving these problems is quite difficult, but it’s possible. Where the roots are bitter the fruit are sweet.
The managing director is out for a minute.
Call again in an hour.
Stage Three. “Managing directors and the subordinate”
Stage Three Contents:
1. The major management technique according to the number of the personnel and the number of customers at a holding or concern.
2. Corporate management audit of what you already have.
3. The essence of the strategies groups of companies have and the connection between them.
4. Corporate management levels adjustment: from the owner to the managing directors and from the boss to the subordonates.
5. Accounting policy in corporate management. Acquiring of unbiased information. Budgeting. Financial control.
Revising inspections and revision service in corporate management.
6. Accounting and assessing work results within a trust or a holding.
Stage Three is “The connections within the system”. The connections within the corporate system management are the actual and effective powers of the corporation that prevent corporations and holdings from forming clans within the system. You can never find the person to blame, unless you have specially and personally appointed him for a certain job beforehand, of course. Who’s in charge of what, after all? The responsibility inconsistensies have buried a lot of income and efficiency of Your group of companies. Responsibility inconsistensies within a holding or a concern happen when particular tasks or responsibilities are given not to the actual executives but to the structural units. Sometimes it can be even several executies who don’t even have a schedule, deadlines, an instruction on resources or information on how their work will be controlled. This needs to be changed within your corporation. Otherwise responsibility inconsistensies may result in inner clans which can destroy the profitability with their constant infighting.
Discipline should be brought to the society
before turmoil starts.
Stage Four. “Putting things to order”
Stage four Contents:
1. The rules ensure stability in corporate management.
2. Corporate procedures. Corporate management of channel type.
3. Reducing the employee turnover rate in the group of companies. Especially the key employee turnover rate. Otherwise you will continue training personnel for your rivals.
4. The structure within the holding or concern that implements the decisions you’ve made.
Stage Four is called “When people find it senseless”. When you find it useless and senseless to do something, then you have no purpose, and no purpose means no result. It’s called “corporate management loops”, and it means that the activity is self – sufficient and is its own cause and consequence. The process is concentrated on itself. The process is self – sufficient. The process maintains itself. The majority of the staff is believed to use the results of the process, but it’s a false conviction. Disposing of corporate management loops means unleashing half of all the energy that’s being wasted by the employees and apply it to your holding effecive business development.
If you ger paid for it, then it’s a job.
Stage Five. “Traditions and habits of your holding”
Stage Five Contents:
1. Evoking “the owner feelings” in your corporation personnel. “The owner feelings” incentives.
2. A specialist within the group of companies and a specialist who holds authority: features and characteristics.
3. Norms, standards and rules of corporate management. Discipline, procedures and traditions of your holding or corporation.
4. Corporate management: would he – can he – will he. Conditions and rules of task assignment. Management and control.
5. Encouragement and punishment in the corporation. The boss and the subordinate: feedback.
Stage Five is “The essence of your company”. The essence of your corporation determines management simplicity and transparency to a large extent, if only arranged properly. It also affects data stream speed and order processing speed, work and responsibilities distribution accuracy, corporate management and running a corporation convenience, coordination and control for the managing director and convenience of your acquiring your goods services by the customers.
An owner is a person who knows exactly why he doesn’t need something.
He also knows what to do next and what to invest.
Stage Six. “Implementation”
Stage Six Content:
1. Principles of corporate, holding or concern management implementation.
2. Resistance to changes in the corporations.
3. Creating an implementation plan for the corporate headquarters. The critical indicators of the plan.
4. The technique of corporate management handover. Board of directors: influence and responsibility. Supervising and obligation.
Stage Six is an answer to the “what to do?” question. In order to do something you just need to do it. All the ettempts are useless if you’re not consistent. You can’t achieve a result without patience. We can do it as soon as we want to. This is the reason. To wish for something is right. To wish effectively is to foresee. The owner always deserves more.
We can say from experience that carrying out this hard job and enjoying its results in the holding or concern usually endured for three to five years. Afterwards an additional adjustment may be needed in order to meet the changing external and internal conditions.
In real life, everyting is simple:
Business is honey. Your bees are your customers. Your employees are the bees that gather honey. The company is the beehive. The mother bee is the personnel and corporate policy – finding, hiring and retaining employees. The managing director is the beekeeper. And the owner himself owns the apiary. So are you saying that the owner takes care of the bees himself? Or does the mother bee gather honey itself?
Or do the bees get reward for something except the honey they’ve gathered? Does the beekeeper not choose the best meadow in blossom, just as a branch, field or market segment are chosen for a company? Is not the amount of honey gathered an indicator of the beekeper’s qualification and a sign of the profitability of the apiary? Is the apiary not merely a system designed for attaining profit?
Not every owner is ready to answer the question – how many businesses he has, or, in other words, how many fields of activity are profitable for him. Sometimes even the managing directors seem to be at loss to know which segments are profitable and which are not. And which of the business units will soon need urgent investments to provide the most effective business development possible.
The system of management “Dismiss the Owner” is for you.
- if the employees in yur company seem to demonstrate their ardour and diligence in work only when the owner or the managing director is present,
- if data received from deparate sources within the holding differ,
- if in your company there’s place for such thing as “in what mood the managing director or the boss is today”,
- if key employees plan or declare their intention to work for other companies that can provide promotion for them,
- if solving recurrent problems necessarily needs the boss’ or the managing director’s personal presence,
- if employee turnover rate seems to increase as soon as the owner moves away from running the company a bit.
The system of management “Dismiss the Owner” decides on how to:
- reduce the time spent on the actual administering the company and how to implement technology into corporate trust or holding management;
- cut employee turnover rate significantly and ensure the staff’s loyalty to the company, especially that of the key employees. Enhance the motivation at achieving personal and team result in the corporation.
- preserve and build up the trust profitability and at the same time reduce time of owner’s or manager’s personal participation in management; creating clarity about how the group of companies should be run and how the processes in it should be controlled.
- not turn into a Training Centre for employees in your field of activity and optimize the interaction between separate companies.
- eliminate inconsistencies between the structure, the aims and the technologies in your corporation.
- Absolute objectivation, only practical, applied orientation, taking into account specificity of business field and your corporation.
- Individual plan is designed for you and your holding or group of companies in the process.
- It has an effect at once. The result in time grows in progressive total.
- Nothing extra is required. You have everything necessary for program realization.
The guarantees of the result:
- gradual reducing of time spent on running the holding or the concern. More free time for ramp – up;
- remarkable reduction of employee turnover rate and ensuring maximum loyalry of key employees to the corporation;
- clarity and predictability of administering and corporate management. Awareness and control over the situation.
Comments on the program of system management “Dismiss the OwnerTM”: some results received by our partners in the course of our cooperation.
Feedback – personal results acquired by the owners and the managers:
“I multiplied my income from the corporation by five in the course of our partnership”.
“This is so cool, my interest to my job is restored now. My enthusiasm is contagious for my partners and for the whole board of directors”.
“I found as much free time as I could possibly imagine. I don’t feel like a hostage to the concern now. Thank you so much”.
“I’ve made sure I grow both financially and spiritually – in a way that is amazing and even strange for me. And I will grow further rapidly”.
“I started feeling better, my working capacity just skyrocketed, it’s like I’ back into my youth again”.
“The fixed level of my current awareness about corporate affairs allows me to concentrate fully on things that really matter”.
“An amazing effect – I learned to turn my time, intellect and the circumstances into money. This synthesing ability is beyond my boldest expectations”.
Business results – feedback:
“In our holding we reached stability and manageability we’ve planned to”.
“Now we solve unexpected problems and threatening tendencies easily when they only start to show”.
“We provided stability and endurance of our concern and of our business. Their flexibility and adaptability are amazing”.
“We managed to break free of the crisis fever less than in half a year and eventually our group of companies achieved steady profit increase and stable firm and predictable development”.
“From average develoment rates – to undeniable leadership in a year and a half! The result is the prosperity of our holding and successful new initiatives”.
“It’s miraculous how simple and effective the program is. It has opened my eyes. In our holding we did everything ourselves, using our hands and brains, under careful supervision, of course. Thanks for the structural trainings complex and for the scientific approach. Everything is useful and absolutely duly”.
“In our company we have accustomed to saving resources, especially time. This resulted in increase of time effectiveness by three and increase of profitability by four”.
“We’ve learned to turn crisis situations and conflicts in the corporations into another chance for development. We’ve noticed a strange newly acquired ability to overcome the obstacles”.
“We’ve increased the market share of our group of companies and our rivals were passed over. Now we’re number one in our field of activity. We are THE LEADERS!”
“We control the state of affairs in our business in the online mode twenty four seven. We’ve developed strength and confidence, which surprisingly resulted in increased number of orders from our customers and a threefold profitability increase”.
The executive system “To fire the Boss™” superbly deals with the issues of forethought and sensibility of the forecoming adjustments inside the company; the managerial core of the company also consolidates; the company’s initiatives of development are acknowledged and implemented”.
So please put a comma where needed: “Leave not stay”
The executive system “To fire the Boss™” perfectly meets the needs of companies that work in diverse fields, and also those of holdings, concerns and trusts that lack time for owners to bring new ideas to life. For “...he who has experienced the joy of creative work forgets all other pleasures” – Anton Chekhov said. To start one’s own business is somehow similar to being born again.
The system of business growth ensuring at resources insufficiency
The aim of the system: Business development on insufficient resources terms
You want more?
1. You fell short of something? You want more? – This is excellent, because this is the point where you start. First the awareness, then defining the purpose, then the actual action and finally, the achievement.
2. Your conscience is the only obstacle pn your way to acquiring all the necessary resources.
3. Everyone notices the lack of money, whereas no one seems to notice his lack of intelligence. – a general observation.
Aim: to gain tools and technologies that remove the restrictions which can influence business development critically.
1. Provision for resources is not what you need to do with the company or for the company, it’s what the company itself should do to provide itself with resources.
2. All the resource scarcities that a company suffers are the direct projection of the manager’s personal mental boundaries.
The system of resources supply “MORE™” is designed for companies that:
- think of leadership as of an integral part of being present at the market;
- strive for leadership in seizing, preserving and using the most valuable resources;
- develop using all resources available and don’t dodge the struggle for the most important and valuable resources;
- don’t relax when they have all available and unlimited resources at hand;
- plan to suffer no scarcity of resource and technologies that are needed to achieve prior goals.
- to be free from significant restrictions on financing the priority areas of activity;
- to have a sufficient amount of demand and enough customers;
- to have time for really important things;
- to lead your market in the key market categories;
- put the employees’ qualification and skills before their number;
- to provide service to the customer faster and better than anyone;
- to deal with the issue of cost price by means of raising productivity;
- to be the most efficient and economical in running your business and your company;
- to have more resources for successful project implementation.
If this is for you, then the system of resources supply “MORE™” is what you need.
Everyday scarcity of resources is an objective fact.
Accept this fact as an intention to first control this situation, then the resources themselves, thus treating this as a chance rather than a restriction. Then the situation will prove advantageous for you, the source of resources will be open, and the resource itself will not be restricted in any way.
The purpose of the system of resources supply “MORE™”:
1. To find out the symptoms and signs of the oncoming resource crisis. Early diagnosis is especially important, when you can find the problem before it becomes serious. Let the rest think that you are merely a lucky guy.
2. To identify the most potentially vulnerable and weak points of your business in terms of resource provision. Usually we think of ourselves better than we really are. Our self – esteem and other people’s judgement differ greatly.
3. To design a system dor searching, provision, accumulating, preserving and using the resources effectively. Correct habits and behavioural patterns will form a necessary discipline background for your employees, which is crucial for all the resource functions;
4. Provide self – sustainable business development (self – provision with resources) – natural development without engaging the strategic partners in managing the main appropriations (this may result in loss of control over the enterprise) and without taking loans for your key assets (in order to eliminate the risks of loan debt and unfriendly merging).
The Complex “TM” was created for markets where prices and restricted resources rule.
You don’t save money by bying it at a cheaper price;
you save it by not bying useless things.
All the information above involves company owners, general and commercial directors, business management directors, directors and workers of the marketing and sales departments, and also those who are interested in engaging, preserving and effectively using as much necessary resources as possible.
The aim of the system of resources supply “MORE™” is to forget about times of restrictions, shortages, deficiencies, unsatisfied thirst, refusal, prohibitions, unrealized wishes and everything restricting your business growth
Modesty is not an disadvantage; it is
absence of advantages.
“The Beginning or Reference Conditions”
Stage One Content:
1. Aims and goals.
2. Restrictions. The definition. Restriction situations seen as an obstacle and as a chance. A drawback as a pillar. A prospective – oriented motivation. The general outlook and the consequences in case nothing will be done. To have or to manage. Situation – Source – Resource. What to trade, where to find and what to spend on.
3. Restrictions as obstacles on your way to your goal. Personal examples of transformation: drawbacks into advantages, defeats into victories; resolving a deadlock and turning it into a fountain of chance. The strategy of resolving resource restrictions. Evolutionary approach to resources. Go and find or stay ad wait. “Rotten Apples Box” or strategies of usage priorities. Ambiguities.
4. Restrictions as a means of achieving your aim. Resource evaluation. The company’s resource profile. Abiding the resource discipline. Changinh your attitude to the resources. The objective laws of resources and symptoms of scarcity of resources. Searching and identifying the resources. The main isuue of identification. Assessing the situation. The situation analysis readiness scale. The sources of possibility, capability and faith. Working with the context. Controlling the circumstances. The absolute of the resources. Program of resource search.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Stage One is handling the resources and the obstacles. To know your rivel means to overcome the restrictions, to know yourself means to surpass your rival. To solve all the resource restrictions for your business means never to be short of necessary resources for development.
Any economy cost some money
The toughest obstacles are the imaginary ones
Stage Two “Restrictions”
Stage Two Content:
1. Time restrictions;
2. Competence restrictions;
3. Customer and demand restrictions;
4. Money restrictions;
5. Personnel restrictions;
6. Service technologies restrictions;
7. Manufacturing technologies restrictions;
8. Business management technologies;
9. Project resource restrictions.
The wish to acquire more is admittedly a very natural and common thing; and when men
succeed in this they are always praised rather than condemned.
But when they lack the ability to do so and yet want to acquire more at all costs,
they deserve condemnation for their mistakes.
Stage Two comprises the main types of restrictions and a to – do plan that will deliver you from resource restrictions in the course of company building and business development. The sequence is almost always unvarying: time should be put before all other things, should be made the key competence, which, in its turn, should be inserted into customer search and shaping the demand; customers and demand should be presented in terms of money, money should be invested in to personnel, personell should concentrate on service and manufacturing technologies, then business management technologies should be designed according to the above. Then comes implementation.
The crisis management program has made an
unacceptable mistake and will be closed down...
Stage Three “Behaviour”
Stage Three Content:
1. Withdrawal from the resource competition. Asset management. Useful and harmful resource restrictions. Real steps towards withdrawal from resource competition.
2. Behavioural patterns and schemes. Crisis. Characteristics of a crisis. The origins of crisis. The four steps towards resources crises prevention. Resolving a crisis in restricted resources conditions. Methods of running a business in restricted resources conditions. Developing a company in restricted resources conditions. Searching and using the hidden resources and reserves within the company. Intangible assets. The four functions of resource maintenance. Resource maintenance step by step. Resource logistics.Implementation of inexorable transformations. The law of organizational changes. The new way of life.
3. Everyday job in restricted resources conditions. Discipline. Orders and regulations. The formal procedure. Time schedule. Standing order. Timetable. Manuals. Traditions. Resource strategy. Activities concerning the resources. The natural resource diffusion.
The Chinese spelling of the word “crisis”
consists of two hieroglyphs: one means “danger” and the other – “chance”
Stage Three deals with activities concerning the resources being used. To find, to engage, to use effectively and to control – these skills distinguish leaders from all the other market players. To surpass someone means to use something effective.
Presence of possibility doesn’t
justify the absence of necessity
Stage Four: “Unlimited Resources”
Stage Four Content:
3. Intangible assets
4. Productivity, quality and customer loyalty
5. Economy and effectiveness
6. Profit. Risks. Profitability
7. Leadership, scale of activity and the power of the aim
8. Intuotion, synergy and addition composition
9. Stupidity and ignorance
Disadvantages are always abundant
There is no such word as “impossible” for
those who never sink into despair
Stage Four is your unlimited resources. Having started from talent and strengthening it with knowledge and intuition, you will receive intangible assets, quality and customer loyalty, economy and effectiveness, profit, profitability, leadership and the power of aim together as an inehxhaustible source of energy. Perhaps then the absolute of stupidity and ignorance will omit you.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and
human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
If you can’t do something, don’t decide it is
impossible for a man. But if something is possible
for a human being, be sure you can do it too.
Stage Five “The future of unlimited restrictions”
Stage Five Content:
1. The future of resource logistics. Toffler’s Providence. Professional revolution.
2. The future of resources. Unlimited restrictions and Limited absolutes. Prognosis.
3. The main restriction. Dealibg with restrictions. Conclusions. The most effective resource of the company.
Failure is not a crime. Crime is aiming
at goals that are beneath your capabilities.
James Russell Lowell
Stage Five is working with your future and the future of your resources, which, when combined, form the future of your business. And the most important thing is working with the main business restriction and company’s most effective resource.
Sun has one flaw: it cannot see itself
Your resource restriction.
Imagine that the thing you desire is like thirst, and thirst always needs quenching to reduce its urgency for some period of time and become a satisfied desire instead of being acute. Any existing resource limitation can only be compared to suffering thist beside a water spring.
The only way to discover the limits of the
possible is to go beyond them.
The Resource Provision System “MoreTM” is already for you.
Because waiting until a fortunate chance appears is useless.
Because missing the chances is senseless.
Because there is no reason to suffer from lack of resources you need.
Because there is no single argument for refuse from things you want.
Because there is no excuse for idleness and laziness unless all the resources are exhausted.
The system of resources supply “MORE™” is for those who have no desire to have difficulties with anything.
Nothing’s impossible, and there are ways from everywhere;
And if your will is strong enough, you’ll find a way.
The system of resources supply “MORE™” defines in what manner you should:
- work with the most exhaustible resource – time;
- appoint a person in charge for every crucial resource;
- certify all arrangements on providing the company with resources;
- influence the process of attracting new customers, affect the rotation of the present ones, the average size of a cheque. Update sales and promotion technologies;
- use financial analysis, tax planning, budgeting, treasury – based budget execution of current activities, audit and inspection;
- carry out the carreer planning and building up the personnel reserve;
- rise up to the next technological level of customer service;
- deal with expenditure, effectiveness increase, accuracy and doing things timely;
- raising the company to the next level of business management technologies;
- create project groups for the project office on the most large – scale activity fields.
- objective direction;
- utility and usability;
- adequate sophistication of the system and relatively simple system skills acquiring;
- reliability in usage;
- gradual and sequential increase in application effectiveness;
- personifying individuality.
Lack of money doesn’t make a state weak, but
lack of people and talents does
The unique character is in the following:
To manage your property correctly and to multiply it greatly is your main chance to provide yourself with resources. The world around you is like ploughed land – it is abundant of all the necessary resources, that is why a recipe for success is to invest your labour, your experience, your skills, opportunities and time properly.
Instrumental, methodological and technological supply:
Working with resources must be systematic and ordered. Attempts to resolve the resource problem quickly and harshly usually leads to an opposite result – the resource diminishes. That’s why the distinctive features of an excellent professional are such traits as calm and confident approach to work, individually selected methods and ultimate persistence in his striving for success.
The guarantees of the result:
Think about it, paradox lies in the fact that first you can apply the energy of your desire to seize the resource, in order to use the energy within this resource afterwards. In one case you use this energy for your own pleasure, in another you use it to make benefit. That’s why the correct choice of the direction of resource search is so important in discovering its essence.
Is there a person in the whole wide world who
quenched the thirst of his passion without pain and tears?
The tortoiseshell comb let himself be sawn
only to touch the beloved hair.
Things that will change:
Things you will never hear again:
- “there is nothing left”;
- “we can’t afford that”;
- “there’s no way of getting that”;
- “you’ll run out of it soon”;
-“it’s too expensive”.
- to resolve the resource restrictions problem;
- to design a system of resource search, engagement and usage;
- to replace personal concern about resources with a resource supply system.
Crying and weeping and suffering: “If I only had this and this my life I would be happy” is in reality only a vague intention. Resources don’t add happiness to your life, but they make you work, they provide a stimulus. Your resource and provision is fully your right and your opportunity to discover your talent and the talent of your company.
The system of resources supply “MORE™” is perfect for companies that:
- use obstacles to their own benefit, and thus mobilize themselves for overcoming those obstacles;
- turn market opportunities into their capabilities and their talents into brilliance;
- are ready to work ceaselessly to find and use the resources most effectively;
- wish to possess all the resources necessary to develop the company and the business.
From a conversation during a corporate program:
- You probably don’t know how to make use of this resource.
- What makes you thimk so?
- You are always short of this resource.
- So what? Do you mean that people who can use it well never lack it?
- Yes. For example, those who can manage money, spend them in a sensible way, always have enough of them.
The aim is to save and multiply the source and the essence of your success.
Your art of life is philosophy of your business. It is what will help all your followers. Company’s philosophy is what is going to save your business, when the time of independent management of business disappears. Realized always excels only the source. It is to be saved.
You know “what", we know "how"
More frequently, people knowing "what", experiences some difficulties with "how". Otherwise, if there were no difficulties, then every wish would be carried out. Who knows "how" experiences difficulties with "what", as any technology without a desire, intention, purpose, resulting vector, meaning and answer for the question "why" is an empty heap of metal or vain knowledge. Need proofs? There are more clever people than realized. Your inborn giftedness lies in what-knowledge and is ability to see the field of reasons, but not visible causes. The same is with "how" – it is the area of reasons that manages effectiveness, and your implementation. People are not errorless. An error or obstacle is a condition of activity and source of subject knowledge origin. You can make a mistake in "what", we can make a mistake in "how", but error in "what" will obviously result in error in "how", because the question "how" follows the question "what". For this purpose we measure “what” thrice and cut once the point we are aiming to. We cant know “what” you want or “what” you prefer, making up your own mind, but we will help you not to make a mistake in “how” to reach it. We don’t know the right and necessary way but we are sure about useless and wrong one. We cooperate to overcome barriers and your own life with your inborn giftedness, with your passionate desire create possibilities. There are no warranties in the world. Warrantee is absent because of the lack of knowledge. None possess absolute knowledge. There is no knowledge but there is search. Search doesn’t always lead to success, but there is no success without search for sure. Success occurs just at the crossing of “how” and “what”. It is exactly what we are engaged in. We will do everything that must be done. Our willpower is inflexible according this.
Dedicated to my beloved one. Oh, she’s having such a hard time with me.
Neutral and sexless. Androgynous, to be precise, because it comprises the masculine and the feminine essences. That’s why she’s vegetative and she reproduces herself by division. She is well structured in every moment of her constant transformation. She changes herself in order to fit the environment, she’s absolutely seamless and flexible. Behaviour style – tough and rough. The sense of her Being is Harmony. Her mission is absorption and dissolution of other objects of the like. When absorbing other objects, she enforces her structure upon them, when being absorbed she changes the absorber’s structure to fit her own. By fusing structures with the absorber she absorbs him from the inside, and eventually becomes his essence or the absorber himself. That’s why she’s invincible. She can change her structure of her own accord, she can become invisible, which means disappearing and reappearing suddenly. Fuses with her environment to the extent of dissolution, that’s why she’s only few people can identify her by subtle but distinctive features. Infinite in space and time. Evolves in all dimensions. Adapts to any conditions, even to those that eliminate the possibility of life at all. The more stressful and difficult the conditions are, the more aggressive and challenging the rival is, the more complicated the task is – the stronger she becomes. The worse the crisis becomes, she stronger she gets. What for others is a crisis for her is merely a reason for self – improvement and cognition. Indestructable structure. Resistant to minor changes. Undergoes constant transformation. She constantly is on the move, moving to perfection.
She has no inner conflicts. She is absolutely happy. Inside she’s relaxed to fully percept unknown information flows, and for this reason she has an awfully powerful intuition. Exceptionally altruistic. No one possesses her and she doen not want to possess anyone. Tolerates no dictatorship and no manipulations. Entrusts nothing to no one. Always suspicious and ready to everything. Tolerant towards non – aggressive creatures and objects. Allmighty and friendly. Concentrated on the external. Structurally homogeneous. Can easily move her intellectual centre on the whole structure of her essence. Her density is heterogeneous. She shifts and moves the scale of her density throughout her whole structure voluntarily. Regulated her density, her volume and her internal pressure according to external conditions. The more harsh the environment, the more trained she is. She doesn’t have a constant volume. Can contract and stretch. She is restless and infatiguable. She fears no one because fear is unknown to her. Needs creative work badly and wantonly. Always marvels at everything new and unusual. Always searching and discovering something. Studies everything she comes across. Self – learning. Instantly learns everything she comes across and gains experience immediately. Everything causes her interest. Get surprised and surprises others. Competes with everyone. Insane in her fantasies. Diligent and demanding. Consumes nothing in order to exist and also exhausts nothing. Exceptionally environmentally friendly. Moves chaotically. Persistent to the extent of audacity in her yearning for victory. Madly in love with her inner and outer world. Absolutely natural at any moment of time in any place. She doesn’t understand what good and evil is, because she does not distinguish them, she doesn’t separate them, she sees no difference between them. She doesn’t have the slightest idea of justice. She bursts into admiration and craves for harmony. She is enchanted by the beauty of the process. Split – second search and finding a way to inner and outer harmony. She sees the sense of her existence in bringing harmony to everything she touches. She fights disproportions ardently and relentlessly. She believes them to be her bitterest enemies. She penetrates everything that bears signs of disproportions, eliminates them and brings in harmony. She makes no efforts to order chaos. She just fuses with it. She is well informed about everything that happens everywhere at every single moment of time because she is always present everywhere at the same time, in all dimensions. She creates conditions for breeding those of her own kind. Immortal. She always were, She always is and She always will be. She loves everything around her and inside herself. She loves even the disproportions because they are, in essence, not to blame for their mission. She falls in love with everything she comes across. She falls in love once and for all, without demanding love in return. She has forgiven everyone for everything. Once and for all. She can’t imagine her living without love, not even for a moment. As soon as you have read these lines, she has already fallen in love, and she’s head over heels in love now and forever.
In future, it’s enough only to think of her or remember her to have her rushing to help you, sweeping away all the obstacles on her way, all for one purpose: To Bring Harmony Into Your Life.